IWIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PainterFrame
Padawan

Re: IWIA

Post by PainterFrame »

Mama mia she is drop dead georgeous. I just got my Shorts wet, i'll be back sooooon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK, take your time !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sanchez021
Newb

Post by sanchez021 »

Dear Mr. Woodman!

This girl is amazing. Ive read through the whole topic, but I still cant understand what happened to your initiation with this beautiful creature also when will we see the piss action from Wunf with her?

Big thanks from Sweden for you amazing work!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

This is not about Iwia, but some general informations from Pierre about your questions:

- No Initation: The girl did not want this to be seen on the internet and so didn´t sign a release agreement... if a casting is online without an initation and without something like "soon on woodmancastingx.com"... it´s stays in Pierre private collection ;)

- Piss: Pierre stopped showing that stuff with him for personal reasons some time ago...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Phelan !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

This girl is indeed a natural beauty and it's very nice that we have her here! Thanks Pierre
Attachments
18.jpg
16.jpg
12.jpg

toastytea
Guru

Post by toastytea »

shes one my favs...incredible.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She could be El Storm's sister about the physical because they are looking very similar in true. But about mentality, I prefer El Storm ...
Iwia is adorable but not always straigh in attitude !!!

PW

TomZ
Padawan

Post by TomZ »

I like this girl. I can only find your dp scene of her on the net. I agree with the previous poster this dp scene should have been longer. She is a beautiful girl. Why did she only do 1 dp scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pretty good !!! Why do you want me to wish my competitors to have the same as me ???
And it doesn't change anything for her, she has work every day anyway ... same as El Storm !!!

PW