IWIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: IWIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like a lot Iwia on the physical aspect but she's is a huge "moody" person and that makes any relation with her from amazing to very bad in function of her daily mood or even hours mood because she can unfortunatly change from one hours to another !!!
When you're in the right moment she a girl you wish to be married with but if anything disturb her mind she becomes another person in few seconds and it breaks ambiance very fast !!!
At casting she was amazingly cool, at Wunf she started cool and became strange and then cool again, at works with 2 boys she was again top cool but after lunch again in strange mood.
I'm a guy who like when situations with womens are linear ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

But Pierre, women are never linear...
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

andreg
Padawan

Post by andreg »

Iwia is a big challenge, but so what? You have conquered more tough woman, no? It would be boring if everytime the girl was linear and you could do everything all at first time. No? I really want to see a bu-kka-ke with her, to see her perfect smile dirty with sperm and her body soiled by a lot of men. If there is one person who can do that, it is Pierre Woodman. And it will be a great financial success, if I judge from the interest from people, me included and first :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her WakeUpnFuck scene online in few hours ... it's very hot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The post you did here guys was transferred to the right topic !!!

wake-and-fuck-f6/iwia-wunf-t5083.html

PW

andreg
Padawan

Post by andreg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Her WakeUpnFuck scene online in few hours ... it's very hot !!!

PW
I liked the scene very much :) So much, I put it online to share with all my internet friends . Friends of my friends are my friends too :) Happy Easter! :lol:

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

He must have very small (Andr)eggs.
Such a deep frustration

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes an emasculed bastard for sure !!!

PW

Howardstern99

Post by Howardstern99 »

You should consider bringing her back she is my favorite of them all. I have seen other videos with her and she gets me all wet. Who cares if she is Moody, even better in my opinion.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me I hate moody people because you never know what will happen with them And why they do bad face or smile in front of you !!! It is horrible feeling ...
I like Iwia but she is very difficult to follow sometime !!!

PW