IWIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
txtittyfuck
Padawan

Re: IWIA

Post by txtittyfuck »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:And licked the shit out of their assholes!

:o :o :o I think you come at the wrong adress if it's what you expect to see !!!
And better to read a bit what was written before, like that you'll have seen she did DP for me already !

About X-art, they spend crazy money in advertisment and production for a result which depend of the clients taste !!!
Personnaly I like their style it's very clean, I could said it's a modern version of what did Andrew Blake, but of course it's not gonzo even if they wish it can be "luxus" gonzo it doesn"t work for people expecting more "dirty action".
I read a lot of critics everywhere about them when they use European girls, because of course; it seems too sweet when a girl as been totaly destroyed in a real pur gonzo action somewhere else and then she comes to them, it's Alice in Wonderland !!!
If I was them I will do like at the begining, new faces american in exclusives action !
But, for instance, doing an anal with Little Caprice, one year after me and tell it's her first time anal ( the people doing the site LC.com did it too BTW !!! ) is a supra mistake I think !
Also change the name of the girls already famous is another mistake ! But it seems they have a lot of money to throat by the window, so maybe they don't care ...

PW
Lol. "Lick the shit out of their assholes!" is a figure of speech. I didn't mean to literally lick their shit-filled assholes. I am aware of your work, I am just new to the forum.

Thanks for all the information and, speaking of Little Caprice, can you direct me to the thread that talks about how she is/was sick? I can't seem to find it and I would like to see how she's doing. Thanks,

TTF

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will probabily put Iwia on cover of CASTING X 95 !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

britmaster
Padawan

Post by britmaster »

Pierre, Exellent I look forward to seeing Iwia perform.

What about Pinky, will you post anything next year?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes for sure next year ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Great news! And even better that there's a WUNF scene with Iwia to look forward to as well. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes there is but the casting will be first !

PW

txtittyfuck
Padawan

Post by txtittyfuck »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes there is but the casting will be first !

PW
I'm not really a big fan of dp's (2-guys distracts too much from the girl) and I really want to see this girl get fucked and anal-ized properly......any way you can speed up that WUNF scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sometime I give the Wunf scene before the casting as I did for Rose or Emy, but this time not ! Sorry ...

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

txtittyfuck wrote:"Lick the shit out of their assholes!" is a figure of speech.
It just came to my mind, that a dear friend sometimes says things like "woah, they really fucked the shit out of her ass" after watching a scene with Pierre and/or his actors

Maybe that´s easier to understand ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah OK, I should learn better Anglo-saxons expressions in that case !!!
;) ;) ;)

PW