IVANA SUGAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

IVANA SUGAR

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: IVANA SUGAR

Post by youdaman »

Wow, this girl is really something, Pierre! Great face, eyes and smile, amazing body, she really is the total package! And I completely agree with the Diana Kruger comparison! They look a lot alike! I've had a boner for her for years...

About Lillian, did she end up working for you, PW? I'd love to see this girl in action...

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

she´s done very hot scenes so far. she´s one of the best cocksuckers from Russia/Ukraine I´ve ever seen. Her deep-throat skills can only be compared to Bobbi Starr or Dana deArmond.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2010-06-27 à 22.17.39.png

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Thanks for the sample photo stemcell! ;)

For being in the biz such a short time, Lillian has accumulated a rather large number of stage names according to her EBI listing:

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/jelena.html

Evidently she has done lots of anal scenes, but no DP?

So tell us PW, do you have any secrets with this babe?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

An adorable girl, I did a WakeUpNfuck with her and enjoyed a lot her amazing blow job. She's a cute girl and her skin is very sweet with a peach color, I love that...
As I heard, out of me she worked only with Timo the strong Russian actor and no one else, reason why no DP yet ! I don't know if she's still working but really a fascinating girl and very cute.
Capture-d’écran-2010-06-27-à-22.32.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jambick
Padawan

Post by jambick »

Eurobabeindex says she is from Russia but casting done in Kiev ?

So what is she ?

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Another awesome girl Pierr, thank you she's a pure jewel. Can wait to see you in action with her :roll:

judge
Padawan

Re: LILLIAN BRAYN

Post by judge »

Normal Jambick, woodman is just a fucking liar and his girls stage name, date of casting, nationaly, staged interviews are just bullshit :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah a real masochist this Judge, somewhere I start to love you buddy ! For first and probabily last time I will proof the opposite by a way I don't like ( showing release and ID ) but seems neccessary after reading so many post on so many websites where people are wondering about the validity of my business.
Even if I like very much my friends of Eurobabeindex, they are like me, humans and do mistakes ! When I read " how a girl can escape from the EBI radars it's impossible etc... it's unfortunatly possible because my box is already full of new faces that I was the first to meet and volontary doesn't want to show, by miss of time or because waiting to see what will happened with them, but at first because I don't want push my competitors to ask the agent to find her for them.
But also sometime I show some 100 % exclusives, just in order to play a little...
Anyway it seems she want be called Ivana Sugar in the future !

So Judge, ready to cry again ???
Lillian.jpg
Lillian-2.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

WOW! I guess Judge shouldn't do any more judging :D
What a burn!
Look man, anyone with half a brain can tell when an interview is scripted (unless you get oscar winning actors).
And I don't know how even Pierre, with all of his talent, experience and luck could find an oscar winning actress EVERY TIME. He'd make so much more money :lol:
On another note, something completely unrelated, I was watching the Brazil match yesterday and couldn't help but notice that Kaka looks like a young Pierre Woodman!!
Look at him again, I think you'll see it. they've got the same childish smile :D
Pierre, did anyone ever tell you that before?