ISABELLE SOLIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
loukios
Guru

Re: ISABELLE SOLIS

Post by loukios »

Mon dieu...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A ça j'avais prévenu, âme sensibles s'abstenir !!! Ca déménage très grave...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Moi qui gardait l'image de Titoff et de Ian Scott tous mimis de l'époque des films de Copula et B.Root...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je leur ai fait une formation accélérée ! Ca marche pas mal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Is this the new french average among females? I do not want to be mean, but her conversation is so empty and stupid...

Slavina, Judith Fox, Liz, etc were no Einstein either, so my question Pierre is: Is there a relation between being intellectually challenged (stupid) and being extreme submissive/doing extreme stuff?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm sorry to tell you it doesn't work as you said !!!
Judith Fox is a very smart girl, I was using her as my assistant because of her brain ( and ass also I must admit ! ) but I know many girls ultra submissive with more inside the head than me !
It's a coincidence if it comes like you said for some specific case you mentionned but there are many girls on the site that I have almost "kill" in the bed ( but you will never know ! ) and who are very intelligent.
The submission is a question of feeling, and a clitoris, a vagin and asshole, as far I know, it doesn't think so much !!! :o

PW

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

certains mecs on peut être tendance à "respecter" même au lit une fille intelligente..mais connes ou non, il n'y aucune raison de faire de différence de traitement, il faut toutes les secouer! :oops: :oops: :oops:
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Une fille comme Zuzana Z est ultra intelligente et pourtant...

PW

globox4ever
Guru

Post by globox4ever »

Elle est intelligente Suzana et elle pisse bien et moi ça me fait bander comme un gros porc parce que je le veau bien !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Des propos riches en douceur et sensualité comme d'hab, Globox fidèle à lui-même !

PW