ISABELLA CHRYSTIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ISABELLA CHRYSTIN

Post by admin »

toastytea
Guru

Re: ISABELLA CHRYSTIN

Post by toastytea »

very hot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes fantastic babe ! Yesterday she did her first DP with Ian Scott, Mike Angelo and ...me !!! I'm taking a coffe with her right now and she just confess it's hard for her to seat down !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yesterday she did her first DP
After 5 years? good girl ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm taking a coffe with her right now and she just confess it's hard for her to seat down !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

ayapael
Padawan

Post by ayapael »

Bonjours
et quand pourra ton voir quelque chose de hard avec cette bombe!!! :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Le mois prochain !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toastytea
Guru

Post by toastytea »

I notice she has done a scene for that other fake casting (which I believe is done by your friend but forget who).
If she is new and discovered by you wouldn't you have said you get to release stuff first sort of thing ?

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

merci , merci ! quelle decouverte ! j'ai hate de voir la suite ! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

toastytea,

1) please DO NOT WRITE this kind of comment :
If she is new and discovered by you wouldn't you have said you get to release stuff first sort of thing ?
BEFORE WATCH THE CASTING because even the first minute for free give you this information : SHE IS IN THE BUSINESS SINCE 5 YEARS !!!
Also Phelan mentionned this few line above ...

2) I release casting sometime 10 years after others did job with some girls !!! For me not important to be first to show but important to be first to do meet them ...
Even sometime it's a pleasure for me to let my competitor show up first, like that I can let people cry for the money they have spent buying the staf from others...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Hmm 5 years in business and i dont remember seeing her, I wonder how active she has been as she aint on ebi. Well she is pretty and will be nice to see some anal and dp of her.