IRINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: IRINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Irina never protest in any of the things I did with her. She was a perfect slave and followed me to Bali where, trust me she got also some nice hard sex.
Natasha K and me had some private marvelous moments with her, she was a pure angel ultra submissive and so good to do sex with ... I liked her a lot.
I regret often this period of the 90's when the girls was very natural, full of passion in all way, not just focus on drug and money like most of them today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

Okay, nice to know that you could do anything with Irina. You should have misused her more. I like her, especially with a cue in her ass ;-) What was her age then? THE '90 girls were indeed very special. So innocent and stunning. And yet be fucked so hard.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was just 19 years old. You have to listen her casting if you want know more about her :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... a_454.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

Yes, but that's French. That is not my language.