IRA STERLING

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: IRA STERLING

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais comme je l'explique un peu plus haut en anglais, elle est la copine d'Adria qui bosse pour et contre moi ( mes compétiteurs ) et elle l'a accaparé très fortement aprés ce casting. Voilà pourquoi je n'ai pas encore tourné avec elle !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

bonten wrote:En tout cas elle a l'air superbonne.
... ça veut rien dire.
Il vaut mieux sortir avec une nana "average" qui t'explose les burnes façon de parler, que de sortir avec un canon ( sachant qu'il y a mieux que cette Ira) qui est atteinte de frigidité aigüe. :geek:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Et les belles qui te sortent les couilles sans arrêt pour t'avaler la bite jusqu'aux couilles et disent chaque matin au reveil juste avec un regard de chienne en chaleur permanente " prend moi " !!!
Ca existe aussi, ça fait 13 ans que j'en ai une à la maison ... et je ne compte pas changer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Des belles qui sont bonnes au lit, ça existe aussi et encore heureux que ça existe,
mais malheureusement il n' y en pas des masses.
C'est pas parce qu'une fille a l'air bonne qu'elle l'est forcément. :ugeek:
Ensuite Sophie est une perle rare et je me demande encore qu'est-ce qu'elle fait avec un type comme toi franchement.
C'est sans doute à cause du syndrome de la belle et la bête qui sait. :lol:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est sans doute à cause du syndrome de la belle et la bête qui sait. :lol:
T'as tout compris !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

From above conversation you made it clear you did not work with her but there was an “ in depth casting “. Did she sign the release form?

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course but I can show only the interview.

PW

Youngkhalifa7
Padawan

Post by Youngkhalifa7 »

What's her stages name ?

Chococuba
Padawan

Post by Chococuba »

liabatyd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:19 pm
Hi PW,

From above conversation you made it clear you did not work with her but there was an “ in depth casting “. Did she sign the release form?

Liabatyd
I hate when these stupid game are played. Yes or no or maybe anal games. What release form? If he made it clear he didn't work with her then what release form. Why you suggest he fucked her ass and can't show it. There's no such thing as maybe he did it but can't show it. If there was something to show he would show it or say there's nothing. He said he did not work with her so it's simple. Why start to suggest he fucked her ass in private time? She can't make it for camera but can make it for private time. Really🙄

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What do you know about it ??? You were hidden in the toilet when I did her casting ???
I have 80 Terabytes of data that I can't show because it has to stay private so Lyabatyd don't say something wrong.
Sadly I have many girls who agreed I can show their interview and no more ... and the first angry about this it's me but I can't do nothing about this. It's part of the way I am working ...

PW