HOPE HOWELL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

HOPE HOWELL

Post by admin »

tremend25
Guru

Re: HOPE HOWELL

Post by tremend25 »

I love this girl. She's not a rough or nasty performer but I think she can be convinced 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did a lot of nasty anal scenes, do not think she is an angel ...
I was on the way to work with her at this time but I was short with timing and decided to choice other ones but she is a very nice person.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

LondonBoy
Guru

Post by LondonBoy »

She has a great attitude and she loves penises! You should have organised her first DP Pierre!!

LondonBoy
Guru

Post by LondonBoy »

Interestingly, she has said in other interviews that she is a mother and she has one child, but she didn't tell you that when you asked her!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Strange yes but what can I do ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

PW, you certainly made the right decision to not work with Hope Howell. If, as indicated, her casting took place on January 12, 2015, then this "lady" is an incredible liar.

She repeatedly claims that she never did a DP, yet one of your competitors released a DVD in May of 2015 where she does DP with Toni Ribas, Mick Blue, Ramon Nomar, and Jordan Ash. But that's not bad enough, since she has also worked for other competitors doing at least two DP's and an Interracial Gangbang with DP in late December 2015 (check IAFD.com for confirmation). That, coupled with her omission regarding her child, would make me question the truthfulness of any of her answers in your interview.

My guess is she was informed about your distaste for some specific competitors and that she would have little chance of being booked by you since she has done many anal scenes and as of now, at least four DP's.

Just because she's a liar doesn't mean she's not a "nice" person, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I can shoot a load of cum. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She didn't lied about DP it was in january 2015 so all fine and she maybe didn't want said about her children for personal reasons ...

PW

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Sorry, I must be going "brain dead". I saw the casting date as 2015 and my mind automatically translated it forward to 2016. Totally my fault and I sincerely apologize to Hope for my stupid comments.

Thanks for setting me straight.

gbk666
Padawan

Post by gbk666 »

i always found her cute looking, but she seemed uncomfortable in her hardcore scenes. even the long anticipated first two anal scenes weren't that hot; like she is only interested to get the paycheck.
but after a year the new anal scenes were great, she put more effort into the performance on screen and i started to enjoy her again.

good casting, i learned some things that i didn't know before about her 8-)