HENRIETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: HENRIETTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At begining, Henriette doesn't want let me touched her. Finaly I did it all was fine, we did Thailand trip, then on one photo shot she said to me " it's OK I don't need prepa anymore, i'm a big girl" so we did it straigh, then she cried and finaly says : " OK never anal without you !!! "
It her who send me her sister and of course the initiation was included in the program...she even did double anal for me with four boys ! ( it's true she had a fantastic ass ! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Are any of these initaiations viewable for us one day? Both would be fantastic, just as the BTS you mentioned earlier. But I do not want to ask for too much, just patiently waiting for whatever happens... On the other hand, I find it important to tell which girls I liked the best (and am very confident that many fellow fans liked them too). I try to believe that this is one of the main merits of this site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No way about both initiations but BTS for sure yes you'll have it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Please don't forget about this BTS. The two girls alone or together... all would be great. It is always a pity about those years (pre-2000): so little other footage is available other than the scenes themselves, which are often too arranged and dubbed...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The BTS with her sister on the plastic bed on water is already online, but about Henrietta i'll find something soon...

PW

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Thanks a lot, very nice of you!
Yes, I meant Henriette - alone or together. Any kind...
[though together would be most interesting, just for the rarity...]

By the way, the Thailand film (Fatal Orchid) has some kind of a BTS on the Private DVD, more like a promo film, with very brief show of Henriette. Only a few seconds really. Is there a longer (uncut) version of that?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think yes, must look at it and see !

PW

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Last night I looked at the Fatal Orchid DVD once more (haven't watched this for a while), and it turned out that the actual scene I remembered was in fact in Indecency - that has a similar BTS. I attached a photo of the one originally remembered (this was in Rio de Janeiro, I guess), but besides this scene (one second, at 0:27 in the Indecency "Report") there are some others in both videos. Would be curious to see longer versions.

I may be crazy already, but personally I am more interested in non-sex videos - just her walking on the street or sitting in a bar... judging form those two "Report" videos, there must be plenty of such footage (if kept), in these I see you constantly holding a camera...
Attachments
henriett-indecency-bts.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was with us also in Rio de Janeiro, the scene with the piano is a "special" one for me...

PW

robi44
Newb

Post by robi44 »

Hello

Je l'ai découverte sous le nom de Yohanna il y a 4 ou 5 ans et rousse.
Femme superbe incroyablement désirable mais elle n'a pas fait beaucoup de scènes hard surtout des scènes solos et lesbiennes.