HELENA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: HELENA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Whoaw je fait des vidéos matées par une équipe de Colombo et Sherlock Holmes !!!
Franchement plus j'avance dans le temps plus j'ai besoin d'une chaise pour m'assoir tellement je suis sur le cul parfois des commentaires des gens. Bravo pour l'oeil de lynx mais ça ne change rien au probleme de savoir si c'était avant pe,dant ou aprés le meilleur ! En réel c'est avant parce qu'aprés c'est pendant ( pas sûr que Scotland yard la comprenne celle là !!! )
Bref j'ai filmé une seule et unique fois Helena en uro et les autres, seuls mes petits yeux pervers s'en souviennent :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spyfox
Padawan

Post by spyfox »

Merci pour la réponse.J'ai bien hate de voir les prochaines membres du cluc piss and love!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu veux dire les prochaines videos ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spyfox
Padawan

Post by spyfox »

Evidament! Pour ce qui est de Shelock Holmes je crois que c'est le metier qui depaint sur ma vie en dehors du boulot! Mon username est un bon exemple!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je vois ça ! :o :o :o

PW

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

i'm sorry , (also for my bad english), but i don't have understood where is possible to see and download ( paying, of course) the scene from Piss and love with Helena and Pierre that piss in her mouth. Can someone help me. Thanks a lot!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Pissandlove.com was the site where you could find Helena's pissing video, but Pierre closed it months ago because of piracy. Lots of discussion about it here....http://forum.woodmancastingx.com/with-p ... t1292.html

The Canadian.

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

thank you for your answer, but , if i well understand, it means that i'll never see that scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You arrived to late...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Nice scene you posted with her ..
What about the scene with PW? Some special parts that have not been showed in SF that can be shown?

liabatyd