HARMONY REIGNS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
shinku
Padawan

Harmony Reigns

Post by shinku »

please gangbang this one

or at least DP

Thanks in advance

admin

HARMONY REIGNS

Post by admin »

Mooch30
Padawan

Re: HARMONY REIGNS

Post by Mooch30 »

Pierre how far do you go with Harmony I love this girl and hoping she gets a similar seeing to as Lexi Lowe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I doubt it will happened here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Entre deux initiations de jeunes starlettes timides et débutantes, c'est sympa de voir de temps en temps une mangeuse d'hommes relax et experimentée.
Surtout une une nana qui est aussi bien dans ses baskets et pas le moins du monde complexée par son corps et ses rondeurs. Cette fille facile au caractère bien trempé s'assume parfaitement comme elle est et croque la vie à pleines dents.

A 25 ans c'est plus une gamine et elle n'a pas vraiment besoin de racoler ou de s'habiller de façon provocante. Elle est pute mais pas pouffe et parfaitement à l'aise dans ses fringues de tous les jours.
Sous ces derniers elle reste évidemment une jeune anglaise de son temps avec tous les tatouages et piercings requis :) sans oublier le solide soutif pour son bonnet G. Ca doit faire un moment qu'elle ne met plus la culotte dans la vie mais ne réchigne certainement pas à passer en mode lingerie pour le plaisir de ses clients et des spectateurs :)

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

She fucked up her body with all those tattoos. Too many tattoos limits the work the girl can get. For sure Lansky would not get her for his sites (Blacked, Vixen, and Tushy).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is not the Tushy style, as she is not mine but always interesting sometime to have some variant. For me, her eyes are fabulous ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

deanob73
Guru

Post by deanob73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes she is not the Tushy style, as she is not mine but always interesting sometime to have some variant. For me, her eyes are fabulous ...

PW
I agree, those eyes....

Mooch30
Padawan

Post by Mooch30 »

Pierre does Harmony have got a sex casting? would love to see her or more British girls getting your treatment

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I did only interview ... Why not reading topics before ask questions ???

PW