HANNA MONTADA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
giggeli
Guru

Re: HANNA MONTADA

Post by giggeli »

Its ANAL or Get the fuck out :) Peeing i don't care, don't matter to me if there is or is not any.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Like 90 % of the members here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

I totally agree.

I am member here to see exclusive or first anal and dp's, and I absolutely don't care about peeing scenes.

dgedge82

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And to be honest her amazing ass has more value than a piss throw !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smuttio
Padawan

Post by smuttio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No because it has been clearly said since four years that this site IS NOT A GOLDEN SHOWER SITE !!! So until there are no promisses about it, be already happy to know it has been done and do not complain to not see it enterely !!!

PW
Ok so let me get this straight; you decide what I have to complaint about or not right? I pay for a membership; supposely I support your business and it happens that you control what I have to complaint or not? :lol: interesting; perhaps you want to decide also what pice of shit I´m going to poop tonight? :lol: C´mon Woodman gimme a break

smuttio
Padawan

Post by smuttio »

giggeli wrote:Its ANAL or Get the fuck out :) Peeing i don't care, don't matter to me if there is or is not any.
Awwww...how tender :) here comes the ASSHOLE LICKERS of woodman unable to say never a No to him about anything being scared and shitting on their pants, that PW will bitch and flame there asses down. You get the fuck out you motherfucker. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Can you speak a little been more normaly about them ???

PW

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

smuttio

I am not a Pierre Woodman's asslicker.

My post above was a reference to giggeli's post, not PW's one .

It's true that I like very much this site and its contents, EVEN IF I DON' T LIKE ALL THE CONTENT. I like approximately 80 to 85% of the site and I congratulate Pierre for giving me exclusive videos I can't see anywhere else.

Regarding the 15% I don't like, I consider it's the " other side of the medal " ,that means : I made the choice to be a member, so for a reasonnable price, I have access to all the site, parts I like and parts and I don't like. If I really don't want to see the part I don't like, I will become a Customer " à la carte ", who buys ONLY the videos I want absolutely to watch. But until the scales will stay at 80% I like, I make the choice to stay a Member, who choices what I watch but who can't choice what I can have access to.

I hope, smuttio, you understand now that I didn't really appreciate your comments .

For me end of the story. No more one single word on this subject.

Back to the most important : Hanna

dgedge82

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway Smuttio is banned for a month because he is not a nice person ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Il fallait la sortir celle là ; "moi je l'encules Hanna Montada" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: