HADLEY VISCARA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

HADLEY VISCARA

Post by admin »

Jessica
Padawan

Re: HADLEY VISCARA

Post by Jessica »

Pierre please tell you had sex encounter with hadley

xxxmanz
Padawan

Post by xxxmanz »

Pierre, how did the casting go and see how you fucked her hard?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First of all I did not touch her and second I changed my mind and decided not put the security camera footage with the interview as I did for Davina Davis because first of all “someone” asked me not do it and second because I am tired with all stories made after the Lana Rhoades European trip, and I think every people with a brain have understood where was the truth, so no need push more on this !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MartinLamotte
Padawan

Post by MartinLamotte »

Elle a une tronche de pittbull, comme tu dis parfois dans tes videos (et ça me fait bien marrer) je ne la toucherai ni avec un baton, ni avec la bite d'un autre !
En plus on sent que c'est une jalouse pleine d'aigreurs cette fille.

xxxmanz
Padawan

Post by xxxmanz »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:First of all I did not touch her and second I changed my mind and decided not put the security camera footage with the interview as I did for Davina Davis because first of all “someone” asked me not do it and second because I am tired with all stories made after the Lana Rhoades European trip, and I think every people with a brain have understood where was the truth, so no need push more on this !!!

PW
So there will be a video where there is sex with Hadley Viscara or not?

MartinLamotte
Padawan

Post by MartinLamotte »

Il doit être un peu demeuré celui là non ?
xxxmanz you should read what pierre said before he spent time on your stupid question

xxxmanz
Padawan

Post by xxxmanz »

MartinLamotte wrote:Il doit être un peu demeuré celui là non ?
xxxmanz you should read what pierre said before he spent time on your stupid question
I go to this forum very rarely, so I have no idea what he meant by talking about Davina Davis and Lana Rhoades. I just wanted to know if there will be a scene with sex with Hadley Viscara and that's it.

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:First of all I did not touch her … and I think every people with a brain have understood where was the truth, so no need push more on this !!!
PW
I think you have your answer right there and it's… negative :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wow, so many post for something I said from long ago and here again !!!
xxxmanz if you want have a chance to stay here READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE ASK A STUPID QUESTION BECAUSE FOR ME SOMEONE WHO QUOTE MY SENTENCE TELLING I DID NOT TOUCHED HER AND ASK IF I DID MORE WITH HER IS JUST A ... MENTAL !!!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!