GLUBAYANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GLUBAYANA

Post by admin »

assman888
Padawan

Re: GLUBAYANA

Post by assman888 »

Hmmmm.....What can we expect here?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The total action !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Yes! :) She seemed to be ready for just about anything! ;) ;) Has a very open attitude and looked like she would be a lot of fun! 8-) 8-)

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I think I am the only one that is looking forward to seeing this girl getting the FULL Woodman treatment with you and your crew! :( She seems like she is ready for everything... I will wait patiently for the update. I have really enjoyed all that you have recently released...Thank you Pierre. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course it will come one day ! Thanks for your support ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

daba52 wrote:I think I am the only one that is looking forward to seeing this girl getting the FULL Woodman treatment with you and your crew! :( She seems like she is ready for everything... I will wait patiently for the update. I have really enjoyed all that you have recently released...Thank you Pierre. :)
You're definitely not the only one liking this girl. She has a great body and a charming pussy. It seems that she has a lot of fun doing the interview, meaning that the rest of the action is most probably also great :D Can't wait to see what has been offered to her. Thanks a lot Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like this new hair cut ... she looks better here !!!

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Any idea when you will release her initiation, Pierre?

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

What would be the chances of having her update next or at least in the near future?