GINEBRA BELLUCCI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINEBRA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je reste zen, je peux me regarder dans la glace, je ne fais que mon possible pour accomplir mon travail devant et derrière la camera en y prenant certe du plaisir d'un coté et en souffrant de l'autre mais j'aime cette vie quoi qu'il en soit.
La désagrégation immuable de notre industrie et son accés aux yeux des mineures sont les deux choses qui me font chier, pour le reste, je suis désolé lorsque les videos arrivent en retard sur le site mais je me bat pour remettre les pendules à l'heure à chaque fois.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

josepiltrafilla
Padawan

Post by josepiltrafilla »

Pierre Woodman ¿Cuándo se podrá ver el cásting completo de Ginebra? ¿En septiembre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know yet !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ray
Padawan

Post by Ray »

I guess that your anal initiation was superb with this girls, cause just some minutes ago I saw some pictures of her taking DannyD in her ass.

She's is pretty and able to take that XL dicks in the ass, I assume that she can have a very successful carrer in this business if she also has the right mentality.

josepiltrafilla
Padawan

Pierre, Ginebra fue descubrimiento tuyo. No deberías retrasar publicación de su video, pues otras productoras te pueden adelantar en exclusiva.

nicol20
Padawan

Post by nicol20 »

If Ginebra Bellucci shot an anal for MOFOS in Barcelona yesterday ... as she is a friend of Apolonia, she is sure to shoot for CUMLOUDER if she did not do it

everyone can say many things, but we all know that Pierre was the first to shoot with Ginebra

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think this babe should have wait a little bit before let all industry jump inside her ass
I put her as girl of the month here to promote her image and help her to be known.
She is pretty enough to have a chance to control the game but she did not.
I am a little disappointed but today the girls are so angry for money that they think only about today instead think about tomorrow.
I hope she will have a great time in our industry anyway ...

you can follow her on Twitter : https://twitter.com/GinebraBellucci

PW

Denmark
Newb

Post by Denmark »

Hope you'll be the first to publish her anal sex.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINEBRA BELLUCCI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure tonight ... and not only anal but DP too !!!
Ginebra-Bellucci.jpg
https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/gineb ... i-wunf-258

PW

josepiltrafilla
Padawan

Te felicito Pierre. Es la mejor decisión. Ver el cásting completo y el sexo anal. La chica fue descubrimiento tuyo. Tú es justo seas el primero en publicar video con ella.