GINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GINA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: GINA

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

I love looking back at the early girls...Sometimes I forget how great some of them were(some still are!!)...I think Gina is really incredible!! She has the exact body type I like(small perfectly shaped breasts, long legs, perfect little ass) I'll have to bust out my copy of "Pyramid 3" and reacquaint myself with her...
What did you think of her, Pierre? Good girl for sex? She mentions in the casting that she had a bad experience with anal and thinks it's disgusting, but I'm sure you cured her of that pretty quickly!!

Thanks for your valuable time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's one of the top ten girls of 1996. She was pretty with an amazing body. The scene in Pyramid 3 with Her, Nikky Andersson and Alain Deloin is unforgatable because it was the first time video for both and they started to love each etheir and have created a strange feeling for all technician behind me who was blocked by the intensity of this sex scene. Alain was also very excited and if there was not the problem of the place who was too warm ( over 40 - 104 - degres ) which was taking off the chance to get the perfect paradise...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Hello pierre! :) This girl is incredible and a perfect body, how come she's still nothing? it would be great to see it maybe in this BTS. deserves more content this beautiful girl ..

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

pierre remember :)

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:pierre remember :)
if you have not you are also fine Ildico or helena

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

We rely on your goodness pierre to see some updates in the bts as a gift to Christmas.......... :|

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I told you yes already !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

thanks pierre