GINA GERSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA GERSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahaha Je t'avais prevenu que malgré ses 41 kg il faut un permis poid lourd pour "driver" cette Poupee !!! Elle est incroyable ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

poids lourd le mot est faible. J'ai jamais rencontré une fille commeca! enfin en belgique pas compliqué, y a que des serré du cul est frustré de la vie :) Mais gina est quand-même perverse aussi dans le sens ou on sait pas trop ce qu'elle pense ... ni ce qu'elle veut en fin de compte. elle joue bien, et c'est ca qui la rend excitante car elle aime ca.

je me trompe?

but anyway, she is amazing, and had best weekend with a girl I ever experienced. of course, scene with her was amazing, but she really EAT me before already, and after and 24/24? she never stop this girl? never! lol :)

I went to SPA - club with her, guys were all hard cock around thinking what this 2 horny girls think to do.

merci pierre pour ton conseil ! :)

je te renverrai l'ascenseur comme je peux. on en discutera next time.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

t'inquiètes pas, l'essentiel pour moi c'est que vous vous soyez bien éclatées toutes les deux !!!
Bises

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

oki:) oui c le moins qu'on puisse dire :)

ca me fait plaisir (k)

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Please please please Pierre think of sharing her 5 hr update.

I've been begging since September 2014.

There hasn't been a new scene of her on the site for SO LONG.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I'll make you happy !!!
Soon will be a new scene including Gina. Or it will be the fouthsome with Natasha Glide or the fourthsome with Tina Teen. We will see ...

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Of Course I hope you have mercy and choose to upload the 5 hr update.

But if not, please a scene with you (Pierre Woodman) and her. That is what everyone wants. It's been too long.

Stevostin
Padawan

Post by Stevostin »

Tu l'as toujours pas convaincue pour la pisse j'imagine? ;)
Foutu caractère cette petite...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Convaincu sans probleme mais pas diffusable ... il y a un petit extrait quelques pas auparavant ou elle explique des choses interressantes !!!
But if not, please a scene with you (Pierre Woodman) and her
Then must be with Tina teen ...

PW

Stevostin
Padawan

Post by Stevostin »

Oui je parlais de la convaincre de la diffusion de la pisse, je me doute bien qu'elle y était passée :lol:

J'avais bien vu cet extrait et j'espérais que tu aies réussi à lui faire changer d'avis depuis. Tout ça pour une histoire de couleur, mange des betteraves rouges Pierre, ça la dérangera peut être moins après :lol: