GINA DEVINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GINA DEVINE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right !!!
Thanks for nice comments ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The little bird initiation will be online tomorrow !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

What a great way to end the night...er.... morning, I think it is now...

Anyway, not exactly my style, but her screaming takes my imagination to my first time with anal :lol: . I am hot thinking of this. Thank you, Pierre!
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah for me, she is very much " my style " because really amazing in a bed, she gives huge sensations to the old man I am now !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Pas besoin de long discours , rien ne vaut un bon calumet de la paix :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

hugh !!!
En plus elle avale la fumée ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Ce qu'on peut dire c'est que tu lui a changée l'esprit avec l'anal, 2 très belles scène, en casting et en wunf , j'espères qu'il y aura encore des scènes hards en réserve car elle est très mignonne !

Merci encore pour ce cadeau !
Attachments
middle014.jpg

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:ahahahah for me, she is very much " my style " because really amazing in a bed, she gives huge sensations to the old man I am now !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW
at the end pf the movie everybody can see that she´s in love with you when she´s starting to kiss you.

Don´t show this to your Hungarian woman -- she will be jealous :lol:
#
Amazing girl, acting absolutely natural -

Let´s hope she´s in some way willing to get more involved with the adult industry and starting a career. the few scenes she´s done so far leave me skeptical she will stay around for long :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right ! It seems she just got a personnal problem and must cancel her trip to Bucharest next week for me !!!
About my Hungarian lovely Sophie, she knows me so much after 10 years without a cloud in our sky that she's not scared about any other girls because she knows my heart is a forteress and she is the only one who has the keys ...
But for sure Gina is a heartbreaker because she push very high the sensuality during the sex and I'm sure many men will be puppets between her hands !!!

PW

Celine Verlant
Padawan

Post by Celine Verlant »

Elle est adorable cette poupée,j'aimerai lui lècher sa chatte!