GABRIELLA K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: GABRIELLA K

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

DDP or DAP ( it depends which country ! ) is a double DP !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

Any chance of seeing the BTS from Gabriella's swimming pool scene? You really peaked my interest when you said it was one of the craziest of your career! If you're too busy with other BTS, I understand, but please put this request on the waiting list...

Take it easy, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

oouuh sorry my friend but I can't do this now because as you know I carry heavy hard drive with me all the time and I can't take all when I travel. Unfortunatly I'll not pass to my office before middle January and can't manage it before... But I will I promiss !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dantheman
Padawan

Post by dantheman »

hi,

is the BTS of the swimmingpool scene still coming?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes

PW

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

This is the 1. BTS pick. You can see how happy is everybody for what will happen after heating the water in the swimming pool.Great scene, great performance from the part of all the performers, unforgettable fun we had that time. I'm laughing every time remembering those moments from the end of that scene :lol: :lol: :lol:
2010-03-16 21-33-34_0077.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah the BTS should be a must, I don't have watched the rush yet but if it's good, that should be a "monster" one !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I did today for you the hardcore scene and the BTS ! You kill me but it's done and will be on line in few hours... enjoy !!!

PW

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

I think everybody will enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Thanks, Pierre! :D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Incredible BTS, Pierre! Thank you very much! I now understand why that scene was so crazy to shoot for you! Very challenging to say the least, for you and your team!

And, it's a shame that the second half of the footage is lost. What else happened after that, PW? Any more craziness happen behind the scenes?

Thanks again!
Your fan, The Canadian.