FRIDA SANTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

FRIDA SANTE

Post by admin »

BudaFan
Guru

Re: FRIDA SANTE

Post by BudaFan »

DP?

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

so cute, so beautiful, full of energy, very nice face, wonderful body, I like her so much from the first second, probably she is a hurrican in the bed, we will see

Saludos cerdiales Frida ;)

Baldor
Padawan

Post by Baldor »

I am mexican and i would love to see how you fuck and have fun with a mexican girl.
Congratulations Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I wanted have sex with Frida but just two days before her casting I did some little "rodeo" with my top friend Elle Rose coming to me just to see if I was able to fuck or not. I did it, it was great but next day was in pain and even bleeding a bit on my belly.
So with Frida it was just a sweet "torture" to get only a nice blow job ...
But she will come back and I am sure she will get the full treatment she dreams to have with my team and me.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

NiceSpiderman007
Padawan

Post by NiceSpiderman007 »

Des nouvelles de Frida?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je ne suis pas marié avec !!!
Mais aux dernières nouvelles tout va bien pour elle !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

NiceSpiderman007
Padawan

Je voulais dire, pas de tournage programmé sous peu avec elle?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas que je sache. C'est une fille très sympa et une suceuse de compétition mais elle a déjà beaucoup fait un peu partout.
Ceci dit je l'apprécie beaucoup pour sa gentillesse.

PW

NiceSpiderman007
Padawan

Je comprends!
Néanmoins si elle apprécie réellement ce qu'elle fait, un tournage avec ton équipe pourrait être intéressant.

J'ai quand même quelques doutes durant son interview sur sa sincérité comme tu l'as toi même fait remarqué:
- "Je reve de tourner avec toi (Pierre), maitre ultime, depuis toujours... mais j'avais pas ton numéro (!?)"
- "Depuis 5 ans ou plus que je travaille on ne m'a jamais proposé de pisser dans ma bouche"...
Et une attitude un peu trop exagérée et désinvolte pour inspirer confiance…
Peut être a t elle simplement vraiment besoin d'argent et elle est prête à ramper par terre pour cela?

Mais je me trompe peut être, c'était juste mon sentiment à la vue de l'interview, tu en sais bcp plus que moi...