FRIDA SANTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: FRIDA SANTE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toujours difficile de savoir le fond des choses avec toutes ses filles !!!
Quand je viens de répondre à un post qui me dit que Lola Taylor a dit dans une interview que je fais de mauvais cunnilingus alors que, témoins à l'appui, elle disait à Berlin que rien au monde ne valait ma langue, et que chaque jour qui passe je me demande ce que font toutes ces filles pour être plus " frappadingues " les unes que les autres, je n'essaye plus trop de savoir à quel point elles sont sincères ou menteuses.
Je crois surtout qu'entre l'alcool, la drogue, la jalousie, le stress et le manque de cervelle, tu as les ingrédients parfait pour que les mots d'aujourd'hui ne soient pas ceux de demain.
Pour ce qui concerne Frida, je n'ai que des mots positifs pour elle à ce jour, elle a été hyper sympa, m'a semblé bien droite dans ses bottes et même si il est évident qu'elle n'a pas passé les cinq dernières années à chercher mon téléphone, je la crois pour ce qui est de la pisse car ce n'est pas nécessairement un point important comme par exemple l'anal ou avaler le sperme pour la plupart des hommes.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

capmann1880
Padawan

Post by capmann1880 »

So, you had surgery that would make fucking painful? That's too bad. But it looks like you are back in action as of early 2019. What was the surgery for? Hopefully nothing too serious! We want our Monsieur Woodman around for a long time.

Frida, BTW, is amazing. I think she has breast implants--I do not like that, but I can overlook because she has an amazing body, is so fit, and so fun. And so horny! She is begging you to fuck her. Only once in my life did I have a girl BEG to fuck me. Very nice.

Hopefully, in the time since your surgery you have been able to give her a proper Woodman fucking!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What was the surgery for? Hopefully nothing too serious!

with-pierre/your-hernia-surgery-went-well-t10846.html

My surgery was March 20. 2018 and I restarted sex with Elle Rose on April 10 but after I was feeling a lot of pain and then 2 days later with Frida I wasn't ready to make same thing again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

I still hope you might meet her again.