FIRA VENTURA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bigbadwolf
Guru

Re: FIRA VENTURA

Post by bigbadwolf »

Thanks to you Julie for introduce la toute mimi Fira ! ( thanks also for the boots ;-) ) now i can't wait to watch the all casting. btw what an impressive red pussy Fira ! :twisted:

Stevostin
Padawan

Post by Stevostin »

J'ai surtout hâte de voir comment elle pisse en fait :D

oups999
Padawan

Post by oups999 »

Hi,

Any ETA for the rest of the casting? I know it is always the same question on this forum and on all girls' thread, but something like "betweek 2-6 weeks" or else would be nice :)

Thanks for your dedicated work PW. You are a star. And thanks Julie for bringing that girl to PW, that was hell of a good choice :)

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

I'm excited to see the update

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Je persiste et je signe , cette fille est vraiment craquante , si elle lit ces lignes qu'elle sache que je suis un fan invétéré qui ne tarde qu'une chose ....une suite .... :lol:

hejo
Newb

Post by hejo »

What about WUNF with this innocent girl FIRA VENTURA and the predator Julie , I think they will be good in bed together especially that they are friends 8-) :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cela n'a rien d'impossible, néanmoins je ne suis pas sûr que je puisse le faire ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

julieheels
Guru

Post by julieheels »

bah y a des meilleures idees a mon avis..jaime bien fira mais je pense que y a mieux pour m'accorder avec qqn . appart katya je vois pas trop qui ces derniers temps... meme si je peux mettre une fille dans le mood si je le veux.... LUcy aussi me semble une bonne idee et au passage visiblement ils ont lair de discuter par rapport a notre derniere conversationnet lexclusivite sur le site quand au video winwin. on se comprend ;)

oups999
Padawan

Post by oups999 »

Hi Pierre,

I know you don't like people putting pressure on you regarding release dates, but can you please provide us an estimate?
On the 27th Feb you said that you hoped to release the full castong soon. Any issue?

Thanks

oups999
Padawan

Post by oups999 »

Je vais ecrire en Francais au cas ou, pour avoir plus de reponses.

Pierre, tu peux nous donner une estimation de la sortie de sa video? Il y en aura plus que que son castong ou ca s'arretera la?
Quand on voit l'enorme liste de video "To be updated" j'imagine bien que tu as une masse de travail enorme. Si tu pouvais juste donner une estimation, ca serait gentil.

Merci encore pour tout ton travail