FERRERA GOMEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: FERRARA GOMEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I wanted to see her seriously DPed and this is what Ian Scott and Reda Semlahen did to her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Re: FERRARA GOMEZ

Post by Jaykill »

maybe you can show a pic to tease...or it's too early ? :D :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: FERRERA GOMEZ

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

New scene online with Ferrera + Jenny Appach :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... bed_3/5747
7623.jpg
and her casting has been updated with her stage name corrected because it's not FERRARA but FERRERA GOMEZ !!!
Ferrera-Gomez.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

what a gap again when you watch her wunf scene and this!
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure and even you don't see yet the first anal scene she did after the Wunf with Mike Angelo in the jacusi. That day you'll see the big gape between this day and now ...

PW

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

I see there has been released a new XXX-scene with Ferrera. But under the name Mirka. She also goes under the name Jessica Koks. Why is not the name Ferrera used in the XXX-scene? It becomes a bit difficult to keep up with new releases.
So just to make things clear Ferrera Gomez is the main name she use?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you're a bit tired today ... Watch the scene and read what is written at beginning ...

PW

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

Ok, i didn`t notice... My bad.

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think you're a bit tired today ... Watch the scene and read what is written at beginning ... PW
Well, Ferrera Gomez just a guest? I would call Ferrera Gomez in this scene more as a "turn-on-assistant" or even as an extreme "jerk-off-and-blowjob-appetizer"? She´s so hot in this scene! Hopefully, Ferrera Gomez gets her PW-5-man-gangbang as well, some day, maybe soon ... :) :) :)
PW-Ferrara-Mirka2013.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was her first time on video and she was not able to do more ! The next day I gave her this scene
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... ent_1/2790
which was her first B/G and still I haven't gave you her first anal on camera after the Wunf scene. It was with Mike Angelo in a Jacusi ...

PW