FERRERA GOMEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
stemcell
Guru

Re: JESSICA KOKS

Post by stemcell »

BTW:
Jessica Cocks or KOKS ??? :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I know about those new works she did ! I don't care she's still anal exclusive...

It's her who asked for that name. At first she wanted COKS but I explained her it is a famous girls invalide, then she wrote KOKS on the contract. It's her choice not mine...

C'est elle qui a voulu ce nom. En faite elle voulait l'écrire COKS mais je lui ai expliqué que c'était une jeune handicapée trés connu qui avait ce nom, alors elle a voulu KOKS.
C'est pas top mais c'est son choix...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Très belle scène et chapeau à la maquilleuse. Belle coiffure et make up. Un vrai plus par rapport au casting et c'est pas tjs le cas. J'aime pas qd le make up enlève leur air innocent et les transforme en putes... Ici c'est excellent. D'accord aussi avec beber sur les beaux plans. C'est tourné le même jour que le casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non deux jours plus tard

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Luk
Padawan

Post by Luk »

Thanks Pierre,

I like her a lot.
She has such charming character.
A true natural beauty.

Personally I prefer the natural look in the casting above her look in the hardcore scene.

Luk

gregorymax
Newb

Post by gregorymax »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I know about those new works she did ! I don't care she's still anal exclusive...
PW
Hi Pierre. I have newly registered because I have a confusion regarding Jessica Koks. She shot an anal scene for me, saying that it was her first time ever, while i can read here that she already shot it for you. Now I wonder if she was not cheating. Maybe we better discuss this via e-mail.
Regards,
Greg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What can I tell you ? I did three hardcore anal scene with her and as I know I was the first but it's like when a couple makes a baby, we can be sure only for the mother ( out of DNA test of course ) ...

PW

gregorymax
Newb

Post by gregorymax »

3?? :shock:
lol .. and I was shooting an "anal virgin" and also paid it same way...
well, you were definitely first, this is not a question at all.
I just wanted to figure out how much stupid I need to feel now.. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry, B/G anal with me ( wake-upNfuck ) with Mike Angelo in a bath and a G/G anal + 5 boys !!!
C'est la vie...

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

vivement la scene WunF :P
hein?