FELICIA KISS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
gapeland001
Guru

Re: FELICIA KISS

Post by gapeland001 »

Very nice girl!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At begining I gave her name Cuerpo because I like so much her body but BrillBabes decided give her the name Kiss because everyone said she kiss so sweet, and it's true !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

Lovely scene, I love her body; she has a fantastic breast.
Thanks Pierre :D

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

i have seen her other scenes, but all of them are ruined due to her stupid makeup, makes her look very artificial........ i hope you do future scenes with her and please with NO makeup.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Once again, I do not decide how the girls are looking at their casting, they come as they are, sometime without make-up or with their own make-up and even some of them go to beauty salon to get a "pro" make up before arriving in front of me.
But I have no control on it ...
Even for instance I was made when I saw the Candee Licious make-up she had when arriving at my casting but I had no choice, I had to kept it that way. But for her first scene XXXX I did the opposite of what I usually do, I shot her without make-up ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Du grand art , j'aime vraiment beaucoup cette fille , un très beau regard et le corps qui va avec ..
à voir et à revoir sans modération :lol:

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

Is yet from him other video? Become? Wunf?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I did only the casting with her ...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

If she is still active I would not mind you inviting her for an xxxx
After your casting she did a few scenes but a PW hardcore scene would be of another league.

liabatyd

hepi
Padawan

Post by hepi »

liabatyd wrote:If she is still active I would not mind you inviting her for an xxxx
After your casting she did a few scenes but a PW hardcore scene would be of another league.

liabatyd

:oops: :oops: :mrgreen: