FAYE REAGAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kopf
Guru

Re: FAYE REAGAN

Post by Kopf »

the girls seems really sympathetic and exceptional. from the whole american series which pierre made she is the one who stands out. even pierre who made thousands of castings was impressed by her cool and relaxed attitude and listened to what she had to say.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course her casting is a " must be seen " !!! Probabily one of the most open heart of the site ...
I like Faye, she's really adorable person !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Here is another good interview :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ElDdzKwHNo

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes cool one !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jajaiii
Padawan

Post by jajaiii »

hi sir,
can you pls tell me tht if you fuck faye reagan in the ass? if not then pls let me know when you are going to fuck her little butthole

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Listen the casting and you will have a surprise about what once she did with her "little butt hole" !!!

About fucking her in the ass ? No I did not ...

PW

jajaiii
Padawan

Post by jajaiii »

I,Ve noticed tht after interview you always fucking girls but u didn't fuck faye reagan why is tht? We fans want you to fuck her butthole nd take her anal virginity...please sir

Why you not fuck faye reagan in the ass?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And why you're so fucking idiot who has not even watched her casting and listen what she says about her asshole ???
:evil: :evil: :evil:

PW

jajaiii
Padawan

Post by jajaiii »

You are more fucking idiot then me becuz you had her in front of you nd you didn't fuck her ass nd not even finger her asshole :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

faye-reagan.jpg