FAWNY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

FAWNY

Post by admin »

madfucker
Guru

Re: FAWNY

Post by madfucker »

A bit "shuby" girl but very pretty face and she has excited me a lot. I don't know why.
Maybe her breast! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's different looking than many others, I am not fans of shuby bodies but her face is cute for me.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierre, this girl does remember me very much to my last student - she was as chubby as Fawny, smaller breasts. How it was? Great!! Awesome! Without any limits, a fantastic tight ass, I did only anal with her, pissing, ass-licking, feet-licking, great meetings everywhere...

My cock gets excited due to the souvenirs when I see this casting. These girls also want to have fun. But they have to offer more... :)

Any more souvenirs of you to Fawny?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To tell you the truth I did not touched her !!! She was not my style ( but I could have done her just for the eyes ) and I had a very pretty brunette waiting in the lobby.
So I just send her back home ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!