FANTASY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

FANTASY

Post by admin »

Gazzz
Newb

Re: FANTASY

Post by Gazzz »

La prochaine fois que tu fais un casting par Skype, pour le cas ou, donne un strap-on à l’interprète.

La petite Fantasy là, elle avait le feu au cul, elle avait envie de bouffer de l'oreiller. Et non, elle est repartie toute dépitée la pauvre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai !!! :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Despite the use of Skype it was a good interview with a lovely thin girl blessed by a sexy smile. Likes anal but afraid for her reputation. Skype does not give you much of an opportunity to try out the famous charm, Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's fine, it's safe and i always find solutions if really I want do something !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

will we see some more of her Pierre ?.. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sir !!!

PW