EZSTER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

EZSTER

Post by admin »

toastytea
Guru

Re: EZSTER

Post by toastytea »

she looks like a lesbian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was sent to me by the adorable Megan Cole which was her best friend at this time !
She was great for sex and I had fun with her. She wanted work but has you said Toastytea, I was thinking she looks too much like a boy. But today after seeing on my screen her amazing body and her blue eyes, I think I did a mistake ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

H_a_n_s_o_n
Padawan

Post by H_a_n_s_o_n »

She is very pretty,has that unusual pretty look,perfect shape of face that many girls don't have.. I can't even imagine how much she would be pretty with long hair,because the most girls with so short hair would be look even ugly but she can wear even that hair style and looks amazing :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

For me she is perfect! Do you still have her contact? She is such a funny and nice girl. I know what you don't like about her: her short hair. But hair can always grow, like a cock ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Today I will not do the same mistake like in past and will give her the job ...
No idea where she is now !!!

PW

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

You probably just become free from Yasmine Fitzgerald and this girl came to the casting ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was before ...

PW