EVA ROBERTS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EVA ROBERTS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She doesn't want , she has a new life today and is very happy !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:...
By the way, Eva 's ass was tight like you can't imagine and never gaped, same with my girlfriend Sophie, after 9 years it close imediatly and let me tell you something, when a girl is like that, it's the NIRVANA because you always feel something tight arround your dick but more a girl is easily gapping, less sensations you have !!!
PW
So you mean, that after fucking Sophie's ass in 9 years for thousands of times, it's just like you first got into her? Same with her pussy? Wow.. but I wonder if that will always be the case. BTW Was Anetta Keys' ass also like that..? she was gaping a bit in pictures, I remember

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, Anetta is large inside, and can gape even without doing any sex ! She has different type of skin.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

I noticed that indeed

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Pierre, you promised to post some new materials almost half a year ago: girls/karina-t103-70.html

Please, load it !!! :( :( :(

With Eva or with Karina or Magdalena

Plea-s-sse !!!!

Goon
Padawan

Post by Goon »

:(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon an exclusive BTS with Eva Roberts !!!
Eva-Roberts.jpg
PW

alyosha onizuka
Guru

Post by alyosha onizuka »

coucou woody!
j'en reviens pas comment cette jolie eva était en pétard au tout début du casting et comment elle a quitté la chambre...
mais heureusement ton assistante était là et est partie la rechercher dans le couloir!
je me demande bien d'ailleurs ce que ton assistante a bien pu lui dire pour la convaincre de revenir...
mais ce casting m'a en tout cas montré que tes assistantes possèdent elles aussi ce pouvoir de persuasion que tu maîtrises si bien, et c'est tant mieux! ;)
à très vite!
Onizuka 39 ans célibataire libre comme l'air obsédé et fier de l'être 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

je me demande bien d'ailleurs ce que ton assistante a bien pu lui dire pour la convaincre de revenir...
Que j'avais une bite avec deux glands et qu'il fallait qu'elle vienne voir ça !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Anime
Guru

Post by Anime »

the initiation with Eva Roberts is fabulous.