HANNAH SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

HANNAH SWEET

Post by admin »

Dr zaius
Guru

Re: ERIKA

Post by Dr zaius »

Erika for me is absolutely fantastic girl!!

Whooaahh!!

thanks pw

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes ultra sexy and adorable !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean-Maxence
Guru

Post by Jean-Maxence »

je sais pas d'où elle tombe cette bombe mais Pierre comme tu dois en chier pour les dégoter tes nanas (on oublie que c'est un métier), parfois je t'envie même pas et toutes ses heures passées jour après jour en salle de montage (je sais ce que c'est ) ça dois être terrifiant surtout l'archivage... heureusement ils existent certaines compensations. ;)

koalaba
Padawan

Post by koalaba »

Man Pierre, how do you have time to post 3 videos per day, answer forums within 24hours, and squat exercise all in one day? i mean just one video you gotta confirm the interview, set up the performance, final edit on the computer, it sounds like that would take at least 2 weeks for 1 video... But it sounds like u do that 3 times a day???? how u do it? do you have an army that works for you?

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Pierre has extreme work ethic.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm alone for all the shooting + editing part !!! My brother help me sometime with the rush and Sophie with the pictures but I do all the other things.
Yesterday at 2 am I finished the editing of Savanah Secret, then I went sleep 4 hours during the computer did the conversion MP4. At 6 am I wake up and send on the server the video. At 8 AM I went to the laboratory to pick up the blood test of Nikki Hidden and mine new one. At 9 I take a breakfast with Ricardo and wait Nikki.
At 9h30 she arrived and we went to the flat where I did the Wunf scene with her.
At 12h30 we had lunch all together with also Ricco Simon, Bruno SX and Tiffany Doll !
Then from 14h30 till 18h00 I had casting with two girls but for nothing,both refused to work. Then I went to Julianna Grandi's flat where was Henessy, Lucie Heart and Wild Devil. I did a Chat but not like usually it was for testing the new system coming soon. ( anyway some of you have had the chance to see the Hennessy body !!! )
Then Ricardo called me that he catched Erika and I must come fast, what I did !!!
At 10h30 I went home and seat down in front of my computer and started the editing of the Virginia Shell ( ex Virginia Whore ) casting. Then at 3 am I fall in sleep on my seat and finaly went bed at ???? I don't know !!!
This morning at 8 am I have edited Erika and at 11 went for new casting with Ricardo.
This evening I went to diner with my Sophie and Aleska Diamond and now I will try to finish the Virginia editing in order to make everyone happy !!!
Voilà, you have an idea of my life ...

About Erika, it seems she change her mind now, she was supposed to go to the blood test today but forgot to do it and don't answer to Ricardo calls... it's a bad sign !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toastytea
Guru

Post by toastytea »

wow that was very interesting reading a sample of a day in your life, I don't know how you do it!!! very hard work, I couldn't keep up with that lifestyle.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have started my working life at 16 as a barman, and later from cleaning toilets and schoolyard, making the plunges in another school kitchen with pans bigger than me, and many others crazy things, I can tell you my life even if without much time for sleep, IS A PARADISE compared to the true active life...
I come from the lowest level and I do not forget ...

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Eating and naked ladies all day everyday, sounds great, except i would need atleast 8h sleep a night. Sleeping under 6h a night has a correlation to overweight, when you sleep less you eat more.