ERIKA BELLUCCI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ERIKA BELLUCCI

Post by admin »

C0nand0
Guru

Re: ERIKA BELLUCCI

Post by C0nand0 »

Pretty!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is and in this video absolutely crazy, you have the first time DP for Erika and also the first time Double Anal for Misha Cross !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

george666
Guru

Post by george666 »

why you say first dp for erika when she could not do it :o
:twisted: Bad Pierre Woodman :cry: :cry:
don

Lenny
Padawan

Post by Lenny »

Misha was great, as usual. ATM :twisted: :twisted:

But erika... she didn't enjoy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This is the live and the truth guys !!!
First Erika did DP but yes was not able to handle it so long, it's like that and I can't do nothing to change it !!! About the fact Erika enjoyed or not, as an explanation, she was under schock with the performance of Misha Cross and it has brought a negative effect on her but this is the very interresting part of this scene I think, to see the massive difference between these two girls and how the attitude of one can have a devastator effect on the other.
I did a Wunf later with Erika alone with me, and she has been fantastic ... reason why it's important to see this casting !!!
Erika.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lenny
Padawan

Post by Lenny »

Yep PW, same thing happened with camilla (?) blond, and Carolina Abril...the supporting actress stolen the scene

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Camila was just frozen in shock the whole video. Whether Abril was there or not.

Erika was doing good IMO. The thing is compared to MISHA CROSS almost every girl will look bad. Looking forward to Erika's WUNF. She is great.

Can you share what made Misha cry, Pierre? She said that it was something Markus did. And you told Markus, "You did something wrong, my friend." Can you share what happened?

Funny how Markus is like, "WTF did I do?, I'm just a innocent guy" :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Your analyse about the girls is the good one !

I can't share here what did Markus, because Misha doesn't wish it comes on public ...
So I respect her wishes.

PW

JoseyWhales
Padawan

Post by JoseyWhales »

Pierre, I wish you would use David Perry more often. Markus is annoying, and he keeps getting worse.