EMMA HIX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: EMMA HIX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, when you'll see her interview you'll understand her heart his very pure compare to most girls I usually have front of my camera in North America.
But after that, I can't pretend when we speak about American Canadians that there could be any preference, but if we speak about French canadians, then yes, I feel they have a better mentality than americans because less focus on money !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Oh yes, great body and attitude, bring it on

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is next after the two Blendova sisters ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Excellent

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her first anal initiation is coming online today !!!
Emma-first-time-anal.jpg
EMMA-HIX---CASTING-X-164.jpg
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _8905.html

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Great casting, but I wish when you update a casting you list it in "today's date" instead of the original date it was posted. I check all the listings but sometimes I could miss an update not realizing it was something new. Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

normally the update is with the day but after been in late I put back the date as they was supposed to be because tomorrow you'll have another one with Michelle Martinez.
Do not complain all the time, when not enough it's problem but when too much it's also a problem, so try to be fairplay with someone trying to make you happy !!!

PW

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

She looks cute, nice work Pierre

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

merci super casting !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good tha you like it !!! I really enjoyed a lot with that babe ...
The scene coming next with her is a WUNF with her first DP and I can tell you it has been one of my longest fuck ever. I will have to cut a lot because I was so much excited that I can't stop fucked her ...
EMMA-HIX---Tatoo.jpg
PW