ELSA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Re: ELSA

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It's best to spend a night with her in a nice castle !!!

PW
You know Pierre, you convinced me! There is no need to choose one opportunity when you can have both ...
I might rent the castle, would you invite one of your girls for me? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As everyone knows I don't do this ! But world is full of girls, should not be difficult to get a nice one when you already got the castle !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bla4ck
Padawan

Post by bla4ck »

Question: How did you meet her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch her casting and you will know all !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bla4ck
Padawan

Post by bla4ck »

Do you really think is possible to understand everything on your videos?
- 1 bad english speaker
- plus 1 bad english translator
- plus 1 girl who barely speks any english
= total mess

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

bla4ck wrote:Do you really think is possible to understand everything on your videos?
I am not a native speaker but I never had a problem understanding the conversations and Pierre's english is not that bad, he has a strong French accent but he speaks grammatically correct. Besides the interviews are not an intellectual discussion... simple topics, basic english... so where is your problem?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As everyone knows I don't do this ! But world is full of girls, should not be difficult to get a nice one when you already got the castle !!!

PW
It shouldn't be difficult, I agree ... the difficult part is obviously getting the castle ... but I also think that even in a tent it would not be bad...
Back to the topic, I think that Elsa is one of the most attractive girls you have worked with.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes for sure my english is not the best but the casting are like that and even some only in french are view by americans !!!
My first customers are Americans and second Japaneses, then Germans and French.
I got one complain every six month/1years about my english ( maybe it's always you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) so I don't really think it's a huge problem...

PW

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes for sure my english is not the best but the casting are like that and even some only in french are view by americans !!!
My first customers are Americans and second Japaneses, then Germans and French.
I got one complain every six month/1years about my english ( maybe it's always you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) so I don't really think it's a huge problem...

PW
Interesting statistics, your most active users are French and Americans. I would never have expected that Japanese users were your second biggest customer.

Pierre, most of the French-only castings date back from your time at Private, can't you use the subtitles from the DVDs?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No because they are at 80% wrong, but I project to do it with a serious translator, only problem it's expensive !!! But it's already in preparation...

PW