ELLIE BARKER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Marchisio
Guru

Re: ELLIE BARKER

Post by Marchisio »

Is there any new news ? :)

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

Summer is done. Xmas around the corner. Lets see the video. Shes due to be released. Please and thank you lets see how she handled your full treatment.

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

Waiting for a response and to see how you "opened" her up to new experiences. Please and thank you sir.

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

Woukd sure be nice to see her casting as an xmas gift. Been waiting to see what she is capable of doing and how handles a nice mouthful and swallowing. Please post. Thank you. Seasons Greetings and keep up great work

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sherlock, sorry for answering late, I don't know how I have been able to miss your 2 previous post !!!
I don't think I will be able to make it before January, but I promiss you it will be very soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

How about a screen shot then? If at all possible could it be in next couple of weeks? Was hoping for its release this year. Realize you are busy but this is a reasonable request.

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

Again no reply to my query. This girl is amazing and needs to be seen! Please release full casting or at least couple of screen shots. Please and thank you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In January ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

First week woukd be appreciated. Thank you sir. Screen shot?

sherlock25
Padawan

Post by sherlock25 »

The month is almost up and this has been a tremendously long wait. Annabelle and this lovely lady this weekend? Realize very busy but please and thank you. Suspense has been extreme.