ELLA MALINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Level100
Padawan

Re: ELLA MALINA

Post by Level100 »

Ella yes but she did not agree for publication due to the rudeness of the action and some ultra nasty parts
that's too bad, she's probably my favourite discovery of 2017 but sadly there will be only one video of her...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

2 !!!
Read the topic ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just wanted to say thank you, Pierre! :) I watched Ella's casting again and I must say it is one of the hottest if not THE hottest castings I have downloaded! 8-) What adds to the heat is Ani as the translator being overcome by what's happening in front of her that she can't resist joining the fun, :twisted: and is being supportive of Ella taking everything this initiation has to give! :twisted: Ella is soooo turned on by all the new experiences she becomes a wanton woman taking more and more enjoyment until she has absolutely no more energy... :o WOW! Simply the best!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure Ella is in my top 3 of 2017 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jonx
Padawan

Post by Jonx »

Its been a while for her update
Pierre can she be the next XXXX after Melissa Benz Casting

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Ella Malina and Ani scene was the No. 1 top video of 2017.
Anything more coming with miss Ella...?

Hardy
Padawan

Post by Hardy »

Ella was the best discovery by Pierre Woodman so far
Can't wait to see her XXXX trailer.

Jessica
Padawan

Post by Jessica »

Ella Malina we miss you.
Hope her last video with Pierre is ready for releasing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I got news recently about Ella.
She has completly changed her life after she found a great guy and I really hope she will do a family and will be happy for the end of her life.
As for many girls, the piracy has hurt her a lot, reason why she decided quit our industry. I wonder if one day all the motherfuckers pirates will understand how bad is their contribution toward our business and the girls making them wanking in the dark !!! So sad when a pearl like Ella is pushed to the exit by all criminals idiots stealing the videos who should be ONLY here and nowhere else.
I really wish her the best, and about her XXXX I have no idea when I will put it online but not sure it deserves to be showed if it's just to be shared for free everywhere after.

PW

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Mr Pierre, you are surely right about the problem of piracy. But, so that you say about to put or not on line the video of Ella, you should to do for every video that you put on line. The piracy don't exist, unfortunately, only for the video of Ella. And... I'm always waiting, in this year , for Rita and Jessica Bell. Thanks a lot