ELLA MALINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ELLA MALINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't really care her tatoos, for me she is one of the revelation of the year, so pretty face and amazing sex maker with a great heart !!!
Rarely girl are so passionnate during sex and I love it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I don't really care her tatoos, for me she is one of the revelation of the year, so pretty face and amazing sex maker with a great heart !!!
Rarely girl are so passionnate during sex and I love it ...W
Confirm 100%, for me an EPIC casting due to the facts that 1) Ella is really exploding, she`s discovering with an incredible power new sexual ways and 2) that she was not alone and how she handled the second girl - one of the best MMFF in my eyes.

Mon ami tu m'as donné avec ce casting un peu de la lumière dans un temps privé très trist, merci. merci pur ce cadeau. Je suis un peu calm en ce moment, je vais t'écrire un PM.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks my friend !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tony381993
Padawan

Post by tony381993 »

Merci pour la vidéo Pierre, Superbe Femme, superbe casting, perso j'aime bien ses tattoos

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

WOW, a big GULP :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for showing a PAL ending.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes, a great update, would be enough for one whole sequence, very nice PAL, I can only repeat myself, this is an epic casting, contains everything.

Cayenne
Padawan

Post by Cayenne »

Great update.Fantastic chemistry.Thank you Pierre for making this happen !

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Oh wow, that was a big load :-)

Btw, which of the girls got really *off* on PAL? Was there one who got excited/turned on?

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

W-O-W!!! One of the best castings...ever! :) I knew from the pictures that her awakening sexuality from her initiation would be epic to see! 8-) 8-) Having Ani feeling compelled to join the fun is also awesome! 8-) This casting only confirms what I thought I saw in the pictures...her introduction to the Woodman treatment turned her into such a wantonly lustful woman...even devouring Ani! :twisted: :twisted: Awesome! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have to said she is in my top 5 of 2017 for the moment, a great great great angel !!!

PW