EILEEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

EILEEN

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

EILEEN SUE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

After seeing her success in the "Next Beauties of the Beast" topic, I decided to open a new topic here just for her ...
EILEEN-CARLSON.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Re: EILEEN

Post by Dr zaius »

Wooahhh she looks stunning Pierre!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Nalaya
Newb

Post by Nalaya »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:What do you think of her ???

1,72 m perfect body with large breast very nice and eyes to die for ...
Miss-Secret-.jpg
PW
WOW she is so amazing...for what kind of scene we should look forward? Did you have sex with her or its only some kind of nude interview? :)

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

Nalaya wrote:Did you have sex with her or its only some kind of nude interview? :)
If I were him, I wouldn't put a picture of a girl I did not work (make a scene with her) in this thread. And as you can imagine,as he's at least that smart, he didn't do that so far in this thread. A scene with Pierre or another one, I hope (like 95% of the members) it's Pierre! And when it comes to its timing I hope we don't wait like we waited for Lola Striker! (it was almost one year between her picture is published first in this thread and putting the video online)

Goran

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like what you said ! It's absolutly the truth ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Nalaya
Newb

Post by Nalaya »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I like what you said ! It's absolutly the truth ...

PW

so that means we should look forward for some rough nasty and hot scene with this czech beauty? Sooner than one year? :) Im not sure, but she doesnt look like those girls who do that ;) Ofc its only my opinion 8-)

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

What a pretty thing! I like her skin, full of freckles like on girls with red hair :)

Does she have them also on her body? I like those freckles also on Faye Raegan. Saw her in 'The Gauntlet' on DVD long time ago (back then her name was Faye Valentine) and she was very nice.

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Alors elle ... Elle est d'une très grande beauté !! Elle dégage une douceur très forte et je suis sur que niveau cul tu lui as fait la totale et qu'elle a beaucoup apprécié :twisted: :twisted:

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Ohh yesss!!! She deserves a good woodman treatment ;)