DOREEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Booz
Guru

Re: DOREEN

Post by Booz »

Allah u Akbar!

Great potential. You just have to bring her to a real hairdresser, a dental visit for a good scaling and 3/4 time to the tanning salon.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

King of Celts
Guru

Post by King of Celts »

Booz wrote:3/4 time to the tanning salon.
Argh ! Surtout pas malheureux !
Tout le monde n'aime pas les filles bronzées :D

MOLLY_DAE
Guru

Post by MOLLY_DAE »

King of Celts wrote:
Booz wrote:3/4 time to the tanning salon.
Argh ! Surtout pas malheureux !
Tout le monde n'aime pas les filles bronzées :D

Hahaha agreed!!! After far too many visits to the tanning salon as a high school girl it's taken me several years to fade my skin colour back. This girl is much more beautiful pale! Whether a tan suits or not really depends on the girl!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Wow, very cute! That ass just begs to be fucked.... which you probably did :oops: :oops: But will we ever get to see that remains a question...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well you will not see it because I haven't made it !!! Yes she was on the knees for it but even if sometime a condom is enough for me, with her I decided I will not do anything before I see her blood test and ... I'm still waiting !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well you will not see it because I haven't made it !!! Yes she was on the knees for it but even if sometime a condom is enough for me, with her I decided I will not do anything before I see her blood test and ... I'm still waiting !!!

PW
You have the strength of a god to turn her down in that situation.

Wish she decides to do something with you...Super hot!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She wanted yes but me sometime I have to think with my head more than with my dick so it's sad but I didn't worked my her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!