DOMINICA PHOENIX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DOMINICA PHOENIX

Post by admin »

viking
Padawan

Re: DOMINICA

Post by viking »

Wow, talking about a fresh casting.....

Cute girl, even if she has been 4 years in the business, when will the continuation come ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I just arrived from Holidays yesterday night and did this one this morning !!!
Very interesting personnality with strong character but I like her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I remember the last time that I came back from vacation. Got home late at night, and grabbed a few hours of sleep. The morning came too soon. Tried to find a clean white shirt and an unwrinkled tie. Fought the crazies in traffic going to work, in the snow. Glanced at my desk with a new pile of work on it while heading for the coffee machine. Just as I got settled in and started answering my new 50 e-mails, the boss shows up and wants a new project done by 5:00.
And on your first day back, you get to see this adorable woman take all her clothes off and maybe more. You know about the saying, "The grass is always greener on the other side", but I am sure that many of us on the forum have dreamed about trading places with you, even for one day!
:lol: :lol:

Welcome back Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks ! I am seat down in a bar now taking a coffee with Terka Angeline !!!
She does not wish to work anymore at the moment ( she has a boyfriend now !!! ) but still adorable and pretty !!! Picture here :
girls/terka-angeline-t6717-190.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

OMG. I wish I was there to buy you all some coffee and whatever sweet rolls you like. I love Terka. That's no secret. Would love to meet her, but the next best thing would be to see more videos of her initiation. Hint.
So you took care of her shyness and now she has a boyfriend. Good for her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What can we expect from an angel like that ??? Of course she has a BF and probabily will have another one and another one again like all young girls !!!
Anyway it's Dominica place here, so better we speak about Terka in her topic ...

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Few years ago she used to be a bit chubby, but she has gotten herself better shape now.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's looking great !!!

PW

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
She's GREAT! Do You have some more?