DOMINICA PHOENIX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DOMINICA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True but as you know I'm so busy that I forget often a lot of thing !!!
I have put the right tag ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

She is soooo beautiful
Amazing eyes and body
Queen of russia
But i angry bec she took too much anal in her ass and dp

jollieashish
Padawan

Post by jollieashish »

I just love this girl. Why DVP was not done, did she refuse ? ( Normally girls doing DAP do DVP too more easily)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think we just forgot !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But anyway you're wrong, sometime girls can do DAP but not DVP because too tight there ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jollieashish
Padawan

Post by jollieashish »

Pierre, this girl may be a bitch (As you said the matter with Viola). But she is extremely beautiful. Give her the treatment you gave to Alice Romain.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think what she has got ( DAP ) with 4 boys was not so far from what has got Alice !!!
Or maybe you just see something uncomplete "somewhere" and you didn't know there was more ...

PW

jollieashish
Padawan

Post by jollieashish »

I saw the complete one. Ok I tell you the difference I felt, incase of Alice, there were so many people involved that she got no rest while scene with Dominica was little relaxing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dominica was little relaxing.
ahahhahah good if you see it that way ... me I think she has been more fucked than Alice !!!

PW

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: From that moment Viola was in terror about me and did not even want come inside my car. But I showed her the video with Dominika and when I went to the flat, Dominica give me a big kiss and asked " my dear Pierre when will we have the chance to fuck again together " ?
Then Viola and me have started to see her with other eyes ...

PW
I love this forum, it's like a treasure hunt. Clues to fuel the imagination everywhere!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, it's a mixte of everything. But in case you think I lie, Viola as confirmed herself in her topic all what I said ...

PW