DIDI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
spanishfan
Guru

Re: DIDI

Post by spanishfan »

Of course, I agree with you that variety makes the site better, no doubt with that. And we all know that you can't fuck alone every girl that comes through the door either :lol: :lol: :lol: you have to share sometimes ;)

my pity is not because of the girl+ boys scenes, but THIS scene. I would have preferred not seeing you and have seen the guys with other girls and see you with Didi. I guess I think that some girls must be touched "only" by you -EXCLUSIVITY in first sex scenes- and many other girls could make them scenes with boys because they're not so attractive (don't mean phisically, but attraction meaning expectation in all of us - this was Lilou's sister, you know what does that mean). And seeing boys instead of you with a girl like this,... well, I expected something else... but everything's ok, one cannot have always what one expects isn't it? ;)

best regards
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

pierre's castings are REAL and thats the big difference between him and the boring competitors. maybe its because its his lifestyle and others just want to make easy money yet people understand the difference!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

wow a dirty brown A2M! Not only is she very pretty but also this is a casting for the friends of dirtiness.

What happened with Lilo? What is she doing now?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Alex82
Yes Toi, a real nasty situation and even it could have been worst but we have been lucky !
I am sorry about Lilou, but I promissed to not tell anything about her new life !
She send me Didi without I even knew anything until the end ( as you can see in the video...)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Image :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Which means ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

I guess it means didi enjoyed a delicious brown mix. :D

Pierre, if a girl does such dirty A2M, is there any health risk for her?

What happened with Didi, she went twice to the casting, meaning she truly wanted to star a career. Did she work more with you? What is she doing nowadays?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her again few months ago in street doing shopping ! We never worked together but she told me she did some try with others but without anal !
She's a very nice person, very sweet, more calm than her sister ...

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

toi wrote:I guess it means didi enjoyed a delicious brown mix. :D
You guessed right. Dick is the spoon, bowl is the ass.

Soupe du ass :lol:
Soupe du ass juice :lol:

mmmm. :mrgreen:
toi wrote:Pierre, if a girl does such dirty A2M, is there any health risk for her?
Yes, the risk she likes it and wanna do more. :twisted:
Nasty girls, nasty girls, we love nasty girls. :D

I dont mind watching a nice looking girls eat some of her own home made chocolate paste from the baguette. :) Im actually glad that it did not got edited out. Normally speaking something like dis get cut out.

Pierre, already knew what was going to happen, hence his latex gloves.

Well, what can you say....

SHIT HAPPENS. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sometime it's like that unfortunatly !

PW