DIANE CHRYSTALL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DIANE CHRYSTALL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right, I just controled now, it's because at first I did the editing with the two screen and finally decided to keep all frame for the close up ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will do more yes !!!

PW
Did you end up doing more scenes with her? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it's a bit complicated, I wanted work with her again only once I will have put her casting online in order be sure not do a mistake. She is a very kind person and I liked the sex action with her. But the sales went weak and then I told her agent I will not do more.
I met her at the Brillbabes party last december, it was a year I haven't met her but she was very nice too me and I explained her the reason why I didn't booked her again.
She reacted well, no any bad word to me or agressivity like it happens sometime with other girls when I say the truth.
She has a good heart ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Too bad ... because she is an interesting girl and not like other "furniture" that you have had and that have had more opportunities.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but sometimes I need be carreful about my money too ...

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Hi Pierre, Diane Chrystall is still in business and in my opinion she deserves another chance, girls as submissive as her are the dream of some members, she can easily travel to you and do a Wunf or SMM.
A pre-sale of your scene would not make you lose money.
Think about it please !! :roll:
Thanks Pierre

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

Yes, Dianne's casting was amazing (for those who can handle the roughness). I wish she got more spotlight here, only 4 pages so far. And ofcourse, it'd b nice to see her and Pirre in action.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

milster wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:57 pm
Yes, Dianne's casting was amazing (for those who can handle the roughness). I wish she got more spotlight here, only 4 pages so far. And ofcourse, it'd b nice to see her and Pirre in action.
Thanks milster for sharing the same tastes. ;)
She is super submissive and would be ideal for an SMM. :shock:
Now that there are few girls left, it might be a good option.
I hope more members think like us.

zazaziko
Guru

Post by zazaziko »

I love this casting slecially slapping

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's a very rough casting but it was her wish to be treated this way, so we made it !!!

PW