DIANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: DIANA

Post by Curious George »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I proposed them next day to shoot a scene together with guys and they agreed.

PW
Sorry, I misunderstood. When you said......they agreed......I thought both Diana and Galina were with the boys. :?

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

This is her?
Attachments
Diana.png

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

I love her innocent face
Attachments
diana2.jpg
diana 3.jpg
diana1.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was ULTRA innocent !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

It is always exciting that now in almost 2020 it seems there are still some classics waiting your magical box. And though I do value you make today the ‘classics’ of the future discovering some really great girls ( Bambi Silk, Kris the Foxx,...) I am probably not the only long time member who would love to see Diana, Galina, и.т.д

I don’t know if the concept is feasable but I (and probably I am not alone) would be ready to buy them on an individual basis if you don’t see value in releasing these on
Woodmancastingx

All the best,
Liabatyd

Oldschool
Newb

Post by Oldschool »

Ditto to the idea, a fan of classic to
liabatyd wrote:Hi PW,

It is always exciting that now in almost 2020 it seems there are still some classics waiting your magical box. And though I do value you make today the ‘classics’ of the future discovering some really great girls ( Bambi Silk, Kris the Foxx,...) I am probably not the only long time member who would love to see Diana, Galina, и.т.д

I don’t know if the concept is feasable but I (and probably I am not alone) would be ready to buy them on an individual basis if you don’t see value in releasing these on
Woodmancastingx

All the best,
Liabatyd

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

It is very understandable you are very busy with catching and editing the models of tomorrow but it would be great if you could squeeze in some time to look at Diana & other classics.

Merci

Liabatyd

ikken20
Guru

Post by ikken20 »

Diana
Attachments
diana1.jpg

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

Some amazing ‘new’ work you have released this weekend but I would like to keep the topic of the classics alive.
If occasionally you have an opportunity.. that would be great.

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think I have anything more with Diana out of the XXXX

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!