DIANA SKY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DIANA SKY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man I do my video as I want and the way to make the girls happy !!!
Diana enjoyed a lot that day and no one oblige you to watch my movie, I recommand you Xart site, it's very much aseptised, girls are laconic and do the sex like sweet little robots very happy to be fucked with flowers !!!
But here it's another style, it's the true matter and if a girl like been destroyed, she got it ! Diana was upset because Markus Strong cannot be with us that day, she wanted one more guy ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Serbia011
Padawan

Post by Serbia011 »

Try make them satisfy with cock...oh yes you are impotent :lol: :D
Pourquoi je pue de la bite ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impotent ? Waow, I wish all real impotents on earth could be moving as I do, thinking as I do and fucking as I do !!! That could be my 2014 wish for all these poor guys ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bossy
Padawan

Post by bossy »

you slaped them all the time not because they like it but because this is the only way to keep your dick hard on and with the time passes by that habit of yours is increasing rapidly.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really ??? so how do you explain I can also be in erection in some video where I do not slap the girl at all ??? better you start the year another way man, sorry if Santa klaus didn't bring you what you wanted, it's not my fault ...

PW

viking_p
Padawan

Post by viking_p »

Hi,

Thanks for this wonderful upload, are we going to see more of her.

thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you have watch the video or read this topic you have your answer !!!

PW

bossy
Padawan

Post by bossy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Really ??? so how do you explain I can also be in erection in some video where I do not slap the girl at all ??? better you start the year another way man, sorry if Santa klaus didn't bring you what you wanted, it's not my fault ...

PW
I`m not saying it happens all the time but most of the time "these days". Men, it would be so much better to leave that shit to sado-mazo sites or this site is becoming one of those...
Santa klaus? Really?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Go to X-art if you want flowers for the girls and let me do what I want on my site !!!

PW

tmpstudent
Padawan

Post by tmpstudent »

Mr Woodman,

do you have any unreleased castings with serbian girls?

T