DEMONIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: DEMONIA

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK it's true she's is the young sister, but how did you find it ? I'm surprised...
I watched a lot of Columbo as a kid!!! Seriously, in the casting Demonia tells you that her sister Ines sent her to see you (or something of that nature) So I figured because she looks a lot like Inga and Ines from Casings 6 and has similar mannerisms, I thought she could possibly be their little sister. From some of your answers on the forum, it seems like a lot of girls send there sisters, cousins and friends to see you. Damn, I wished it worked that way in my life.....Let's say I have sex with a beautiful girl, and because I did such a spectacular job satisfying her using my special "Canadian anal system", she sends her little sister, her hot mother, her hot Auntie, her hot cousins and all her hot friends to see me!!! 8-)

Take it easy, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well done "Colombo" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Because of my profession I have a lot to do with sisters and you get a look if they are relatives or not.

youdaman, be patient, this year your descriped situation happened to me for the first time that a student girl who I sodomized some years ago sent me her best girl friend for anal initiation. She told me she would like to watch but you know, thoughts and reality, but even without witness it was cool. Now when i see them in town I have the good feeling to be guest in both buttholes.

Highlight was that this girlfriend has also been my student, but I didn`t remember... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope your students are not from first school !!!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

What is doing in life now, Pierre? Is she still in the biz in some capacity? A small favor Maestro. It would be great if you provide her first name. I hate the name Demonia. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm schocked to see how dump people could be sometime !!! Sorry but you are asking me to tell you what she says herself in the first minute of her casting !!!
Don't you watched it !

PW

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

I'm not talking about what she was doing back in 2003. I was asking about the present in 2010. Sorry you didn't get the question, Pierre. :roll:
BTW, I'm yet to watch the casting.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

shannow27 wrote:It would be great if you provide her first name. I hate the name Demonia. :)
I believe Pierre was responding to the fact that "Demonia" tells her "real" first name in the first minute of the casting! Sorry you didn't understand his response, shannow27 :roll: I'd tell you her name myself, but I'd much rather you buy a membership! After all, we take up PW's valuable time asking questions, the least we can do is support the man...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks, and about her life today I can just tell you she's married and live in Spain !

PW

Vince Voyeur
Guru

Post by Vince Voyeur »

20 ans, son manteau me fait flipper quelle misère pourtant c'est la frangine d'Inès mais quels beaux yeux elle a un ticket sur la chatte. Alain Deloin c'est un vrai musulman il la lui fout sans capote. Tu devrais lui mettre un rôle de goth à cette fille.
Note : 8
VV