DEMIA MOOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
yellowshark
Padawan

Re: DEMIA MOOR

Post by yellowshark »

It would be a great pleasure to see more material from DEMIA MOOR out of your tremendous vault. Any chance? By the way (I don't want to be unkind but what's about MONIKA - Russian, big breasted (remember the Forum posts about her(?), some user called her to be fat and so on, so you wanted to show some unseen material in the next time).
Well, I know you are very busy and have a big, big schedule, so please forgive for insisting, but there are girls who are worth to be shown and commented more often like DEMIA MOOR and MONIKA also. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have others don't worry, just give me time for it !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

Hi Pierre

How r u?

I am one of your British fans and have rejoined this site in the hope of seeing more Demia Moor stuff.She is my favourite Private girl ever I think so so sexy!!!

I know u r a very busy man but can u tell me when we will be seeing more Demia stuff on here?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As soon I will find a solution to do all what I need to do !!! It's difficult at the moment !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As soon I will find a solution to do all what I need to do !!! It's difficult at the moment !

PW
Ok thanks for that Pierre.

Can u tell me what the BTS shoots were for Demia?

Thanks

Jame

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry I don't understand what you want to know !

PW

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry I don't understand what you want to know !

PW
Sorry Pierre I was just wondering what Behind The Scenes film u have of the lovely Demia?Just from the photoshoots she did??

Thanks

James

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think yes !

PW

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think yes !

PW
Hi Pierre

Ah I see thanks.

Do you know if you have a behind the scenes film of the shoot Demia did called "Free Girl"?She was wearing a green top and shorts when she did it.Would love to see that one as I remember she took some big cum shots in it!!Ha Ha

Thanks

James

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't remember this title but maybe it was from me so I must have a BTS !

PW