DEMIA MOOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Simon de Montford
Padawan

Re: DEMIA MOOR

Post by Simon de Montford »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes but her ass was only for me or I will be really surprised !!!
Ad for sure nothing after 1999 ...

PW
There's a brief part of her Heels & Hose scene where it looks like the guy must be buggering her, but the published footage isn't conclusive.

In both of the more recent photosets, Demia gets a tongue up her ass but no cock.

Don't forget that back then, Viv's business was based in the UK, even though he did many of his shoots in Iberia. Amazingly, a man having anal sex with a woman was made legal in the UK as recently as 1994 (Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994), although it stipulated that this relaxation would only apply if the act was done in private. Obviously, a photoshoot or video shoot of male-female anal sex was still technically illegal if it took place in the UK or if such material was published or distributed here.

I think it was this law that the police used to scare Viv enough to move himself and his business permanently to Portugal in 2003.

As far as dates of Demia at Viv, I can assure you that those last two were shot no earlier than October 2000. Viv was fastidious with the sequential numbering of his shoots and I know that set 2700 was shot in February 2001. As I also know that his shoot rate was about 15 per month average back in those days, the dates of Demia's hardcore set numbers 2662 (bbgg foursome with Vera Versanyi) and 2667 (bgg threesome with Rita Faltoyano) are easy to compute with a good degree of accuracy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK !!! To be honest it has no any importance for me !!!
Just please don't tell me Viv didn't shoot anal with Demia Moor because of the english law. He his shooting in Portugal since more than 20 years and many times with anal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

Hi Pierre

Long time no speak!!!

Do you have any Demia BTS left you can put up on here soon please? Or maybe her extended casting with u having sex with her??

That would be so great.

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not for the moment !!!

just this : https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/the-p ... ene-2_6803

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

Hi Pierre

Thanks for the reply.

So there will not be anything of sexy Demia put up soon then? What BTS do u have left of her?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Later ...

PW

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Pierre could you tell us how much later? Maybe can respond here because until now I have asked for no consideration, I really love them the bts and would just pay to see them

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

I agree I would like to know how much later as well please.

Thanks

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

I really wonder if the material bts is still readable because I suspect that almost everything was destroyed, otherwise do not understand why you can sometimes put one

bristoljames
Padawan

Post by bristoljames »

Hi Pierre

How r u?

Any news on when or if we can see some more Demia BTS please?

Thanks a lot