DEBORAH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DEBORAH

Post by admin »

zeltor
Padawan

Re: DEBORAH

Post by zeltor »

Hello,

J'avais adoré son casting à l'époque, mais impossible de trouver des scènes d'elle ...
Une anecdote à son propos ?

Merci

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle est dans le film "Gigolo" qui est d'ailleurs sa seul scène hard !
L'anecdote c'est u'elle a accompagné une amie sur un de mes sets photos et qu'au bout d'un moment elle s'est retrouvée à branler les mecs derrière moi. Du coup on a fini chez moi pour le casting et bing bang boum !!!
Elle était très sympa mais n'assumait pas le X, d'où la raison d'une présence si éphémère !!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zeltor
Padawan

Post by zeltor »

Exact, je me souviens maintenant de sa scène dans Gigolo, elle était très belle, dommage qu'elle n'ait rien fait d'autre, en même temps c'est tout le charme des Woodman Girls, des filles "normales" qu'on ne retrouve nul part ailleurs ;)

Santo
Newb

Post by Santo »

Hello, could someone tell me the name of the actress and the specific name of the film GIGOLO? please, because I am interested to see that but I dont find that film anywhere and that French girl is very very beautiful.

Thanks and greetings from Japan, Pierre you are an idol!!! .... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks, be a little patient, Gigolo will be online in a new remasterised version on PierreWoodman.com very soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

wisebud
Newb

Post by wisebud »

c'est marrant, enfin pas pour moi :oops:
mais je n'arrive pas à la reconnaitre sur la video le gigolo
c'est la fille de la première scène?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non, dans le Gigolo 2 avec Datse et Philippe Soine !

PW

pinkpanther55
Padawan

Post by pinkpanther55 »

she's a magnificent beautiful girl .. how could you pass this beautiful without putting your touch on it :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Shut up ! you don't know anything !!! Of course I had sex with her and not only once.
She was a good friend and one of the best in sex ever ...

PW